Book with only 20% deposit


What is the insurance policy?

Third-party Liability is included in the rental price

Third-Party Liability covers the cost of repairs caused by the renter to any
“third party” (material damage that is not on the rented vehicle). if the renter
damages someone else’s property, this policy will cover it. It will not cover
damages to the rented vehicle.

Collision Damage and Theft Waiver

Collision Damage and Theft Waiver or CDW limits how much the renter has to
pay for repairs on the rented vehicle. The maximum amount the renter has to
pay is called an “excess” and it varies depending on the model of the rented
vehicle. This cover is optional and has an additional daily cost.

CDW does not cover:
• Personal belongings
• Lost keys
• Broken key switches
• Extras (GPS holders etc)

What is the fuel policy?

Fuel is not included in the rental cost. Vehicles are returned with the same
amount of fuel as delivered.

Where can I drive the Quad or Buggy?

Quads and Buggies are allowed in the street just like any other vehicle.
They are not meant or allowed for off-roading nor driving in environments
potentially harmful for the passengers or the vehicle.

Do I have roadside assistance in case my vehicle breaks down?

24h Roadside assistance is included.

What are the Driver's License requirements?

European license :

B class : all quads and buggies
A1 or A2 or A class : 125cc scooters
A2 or A class : scooters bigger than 125cc

USA, Canadian, Australian license:
Category Car: all quads and buggies
Category Motorcycle: all scooters

Licenses issued outside of Europe, USA, Canada or Australia please contact
us for more information

I don't get any results when searching for availability. Why is that?

The most common reason is that your search does not meet the minimum rental duration standard. The minimum rental duration usually varies between 2 to 4 days. Try changing the dates of your search. If you still don’t get any results don’t hesitate to contact us.

Scroll to Top